24 novembro 2005

Studiare a Trento

Residenza in Vela, Trento

"The roads cross themselves as the languages I speak. English and Italian and Portuguese. How can I choose the right way when I'm thinking in three different languages that pull me to opposite and irreconcilable sides? Different languages that make me dream of different things, to many thoughts that haunt my mind and make it numb. I wonder if I'll be able to go back and have the same life, the same goals I had before; if the addiction of discovering something new every day will go away; if I'll be able to break thru this glass wall that surrounds me making it impossible to communicate. The despair of unfinished sentences has become a usual feeling. Just want to scream at the top of my lungs that I'm more than this but I just don't know how to show it. I feel that I'm in a crossroad of languages, of paths… lost in a strange place. However, I'm happier in this crossroad than in the uncertainty of the chosen road."

Sem comentários: